Saturday, December 8, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #8

 Hello and welcome to the 8th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas series! This one is so simple and is definitely one of my favorites. :)


The tag is cut from patterned paper in the Jolly and Bright paper pack by Recollections. I attached the tag with some foam tape and then tied on a red bow to make the tag look like a hanging ornament. 


I am also entering this card into the current 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge - feature Red! I don't have an exact time for this completed project, but I guarantee that it was less than 5 minutes! I hope that counts! :) Even if it doesn't, you should still check out the amazing projects in this challenge. I am always impressed at what people can do in 10 minutes!

Well, enjoy your weekend! Unfortunately, I have to work this morning, but this afternoon I get to go bowling and to Dairy Queen! I think that evens out! :)

2 comments:

  1. This card is lovely, Elise! You truly did highlight red and the results are perfect!

    So glad you joined in this 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge. Feel free to enter once more for the "Red" feature! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)