Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Cards of Christmas #10

Hi everyone! I hope that you had a great, relaxing weekend! I was so close to breaking 100 points at bowling this weekend! My score in each game was either 99 or 98! Gah! I'll get it next time. :)

 Here is the 10th card in the 25 Cards of Christmas!



The background paper and the snowman come from the Jolly and Bright paper pack by Recollections. I attached the paper to a white card base, and then stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's "Sweet Christmas" stamp set. The snowman just makes me smile! :)

Well, I hope that you have a great Monday! Tonight, my husband and I will continue one of our Christmas traditions by watching the movie "It's a Wonderful Life." Have you ever seen that movie? It's one of my favorites! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aack! This is A-dorable, Elise! Love that snowman and the winter scene you created is so fun!
    I haven't been bowling for years...would probably injure myself if I tried! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)