Monday, September 24, 2012

Lawnscaping #42

Hi there! Happy Monday! I have a card to share with you for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - adding text to your project!


Here is the card that I created:


I decided to use the thank you stamps that come with the Lawn Fawn orders to create this card! The only one that isn't included in an order is the very last one which is part of the "So Thankful" set.

Thanks for stopping by! Check out of the other great cards that were created for this challenge! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow.. a very detailed hand stamp you've made for this texty card...rich in colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT! I mean, is there any other way to build a card for a TEXT-themed challenge? amazing! thanks for linking up with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and colorful! I love the idea of stamping one with black on each row. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)