Friday, September 14, 2012

It Feels Like Fall!

Hi everyone! Everything feels like a mess right now! This past weekend my husband and I moved into our new apartment and both started our new jobs. We're still getting settled into our new place and I feel like there are still so many boxes left to unpack! Whew!

I wanted to share a quick card that I made before we left. It is starting to feel like fall here and that makes me super happy! There is a farm nearby that just opened their corn maze, too! Yay!! So, to celebrate the upcoming season, I made this:


The tree stamp is from Hampton Art. I stamped the base of the one tree onto brown paper (it usually has leaves and a swing on it). Then I used one of the other trees and stamped the leaves onto different colored papers. I stamped the grass from Lawn Fawn's "Gnome Sweet Gnome" set and the sentiment from Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings" and then paper pieced the tree together! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)