Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash #3

Hello everyone! I have another card to share with you! I'm on a roll this week! :)

This card is for the current 10 Minute Crash Dash Challenge! I have been meaning to participate in this new challenge, and I'm excited that I was able to this week. The challenge is to create a card in under 10 minutes using the following color scheme:


I wasn't sure how to use these colors together at first, but after looking at my latest Lawn Fawn stamp set, I decided to use the colors to make candy!

 

This card took a total of 10 minutes and 3 seconds to create! So close! I'm not sure if this is cheating or not, but I had the letters for "birthday" already lined up on my stamp block. I quickly stamped the "birthday" and "have a sweet" on the card, threw on some glue and glitter, and then went to town stamping and paper piecing the candies. I like the result. :)

If you get a chance, participate in the challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elise, this is absolutely darling! You did a fabulous job using the colors and I'm loving those sparkly letters!

    Thank you for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet take on the 10 min challenge!
    Just wanted to let you also know that you're a winner on my blogeroo for the Paper Crafts Holiday Cards and More Blog Hop - Congrats! Email your deets to me and I'll get that copy of the special issue out to ya!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)