Saturday, August 14, 2021

Mighty Hands: Rest in His Love

Hello there! I hope that you're all having a good weekend so far. We had a busy weekend planned with family, but it was so fun to see and catch up with everyone!

I'm back to share more inspiration with the new Mighty Hands release. Today, we're sharing projects with the Rest in His Love set.


The sleeping kids and the clouds are so cute, but this card is a great reminder to us that God's peace can guard our hearts and minds. We can try to find peace on our own, but we can only find true peace from Jesus.

For this card, I started by die cutting a dark blue background and splattered white paint to make it look like stars. Then, I white heat embossed the sentiment before arranging the images along the side. I used Copic markers to color the images, fussy cut them with scissors, and attached them with foam tape. 



There are two cute children in this new set, so I created two cards. The second card features the sleeping girl, but the images are arranged on the right side of the card. 



I hope you enjoyed the inspiration today! I'll be back again tomorrow. The new Mighty Hands release will be available on Friday, August 20th at 9 PM EST. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)