Sunday, August 15, 2021

Mighty Hands: Overflowing Cup

Hi everyone! I have another card to share today that uses the Overflowing Cup set from Mighty Hands! The little images in this stamp set are so cute, so I repeatedly stamped them onto a white cardstock panel to create a custom patterned paper.


Since I used a whole bunch of tea images, I decided to create a custom sentiment with the Handwritten Alpha stamp set. I white heat embossed the sentiment onto black cardstock, trimmed around the sentiment, and attached it to the background with foam tape. I attached the panel to a piece of colored cardstock before attaching it to a white card base. Then, I finished the card by tying a twine bow along the top of the card.


 Thanks so much for visiting! Make sure to check out the Mighty Hands Instagram page for more inspiration. And all of the new products will be available on Friday, August 20 in the Mighty Hands store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)