Friday, August 13, 2021

Mighty Hands: His Sheep

Hi friends! I'm back again with more cards to share with you today!

Today, the Mighty Hands design team is sharing cards that feature the new His Sheep stamp set. How cute are those fluffy sheep!?


I created a scene for the sheep by die cutting some blue and green cardstock and attaching it to a white card base. I stamped the sentiment in the sky and arranged the images around it. The sheep and images are all colored with Copic markers and most of the images are attached with foam tape. I love that Mighty Hands includes sentiments that help to remind us about God!


For my second card, I created a custom sentiment by using the Outline Alpha and Handwritten Alpha stamp sets. The sub sentiment is from the You Words set (one of my favorites!). Punny cards are so fun to create!


 I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. You make some lovely christian cards. We could all use the inspiration more than ever right now. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)