Sunday, December 8, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Stud Puffin

Hi friends! I'm back again to share a card featuring the new Stud Puffins stamp set from Lawn Fawn! How cute are those puffins?!


I used the puffins to create this fun scene! To help create the scene, I used the Stitched Mountain Borders, Grassy Hillside Borders, and Stitched Hillside Borders cut from white cardstock and ink blended with Distress Oxide inks.


The puffins are all stamped onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I also added a few rocks from the Mermaid for You and You Are Sublime stamp sets. I wanted to make the sentiment big and bold, so I stamped the first part with black ink, and cut out the puffin letters in black cardstock with Finley's ABCs die. I finished the card by adding a few hearts cut with the new Heart Shaker Gift Tag and a frame cut from the Leafy Tree Backdrop die.


There's more inspiration over on the Lawn Fawn blog, so check it out! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)