Tuesday, December 10, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Just Stitching Hearts

Hi friends! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the new Just Stitching Hearts die! This die set is cute and adds such a cute detail on cards!


I started by using a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock, die cutting it with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables die, and then using the Just Stitching Hearts to add three hearts on the cardstock panel. I used the stitching heart on a piece of scrap paper to create a mask over the cardstock panel so that I could ink blend just the heart area and also flick white ink over the hearts. I really like how the ink blended heart looks in the background!


Then, I stamped, colored, and die cut images from the new You're Just My Type stamp set and added them with foam tape onto the cardstock panel. I also added a glass of water from the Ho-ho-holidays set, flowers from the Easter Party set, and pencil from the Plan On It: School set. The flowers in the vase is my favorite part of this card! I finished by adding a few die cut hearts from the Heart Shaker Gift Tag die and white heat embossing the sentiment onto Pencil Eraser cardstock cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners die.


You can find a video on how to recreate this card on the Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel!

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your stitched hearts! The typewriter with a little thank you message is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)