Monday, December 10, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Tiny Gift Box Raccoon and Fox Add-On

Good morning everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend! Today, is my daughters 5th birthday! How is she five already!? We'll be celebrating with her today, enjoying some cake and presents, and getting ready for her party next weekend. :)


Lawn Fawn Release Week continues today with a look at the new Tiny Gift Box Raccoon Add-On and Tiny Gift Box Fox Add-On. They look so cute on the Tiny Gift Box!

For the raccoon I used the Narwhal and Storm Cloud cardstock, and for the fox I used Vanilla Malt and Canned Pumpkin. I also used Ballet Slipper for the ears and cheeks, Black Licorice for the eyes and noses, and Raspberry cardstock for the hearts. And did you see the tails on the back of the box? How cute is that?!


There's more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog, so check it out! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)