Friday, April 27, 2018

So Happy That You Are My Mom

Hi again! I have a cute, floral, Mother's Day card to share today!


This round, floral card is so cute and is a perfect way to send "flowers" to your mom! :) The flowers are from the Little Flowers and Spring Sprig sets. To make the flowers and leaves, I ink blended white cardstock with Wild Rose and Cilantro ink before die cutting the images. I also added black enamel dots to the center of the flowers for some extra detail.


The sentiment is stamped in black ink and is from the Happy Happy Happy Add-On:Family and Mom + Me stamp sets. I really like the look of the mixed sentiments! I finished the card by attaching the card panel with foam dots to a the Perfectly Plaid Spring patterned paper cut from the Dotted Circle Stackable die. Here's a close up on the card:


I hope you have a great day! I'll be back again tomorrow with one last Mother's Day card. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this card😊 Am I able to order something.
    Thanks!!
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like the card! You can order it from the Whimsipost Etsy shop! :) https://www.etsy.com/shop/whimsipost

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)