Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Happy Mother's Day Foxes

Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week so far! I have a few Mother's Day cards to share with you this week!


The card that I'm sharing today features the Mom + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn. The images are either stamped with inks (Freshly Cut Grass, Doe, Peachy Keen) or colored with Copic markers. The background is ink blended with Mermaid ink and the grass is inked with Cilantro ink. The sentiment is from the Happy Happy Happy Add-On: Family and Happy Happy Happy stamp sets.


I used the Birch Trees die to add some trees to the background, and I attached them with glue. The rest of the images are attached with glue except for the stump and foxes, which are attached with foam tape. After finishing the scene, I attached the panel to a piece of Gotta Have Ginham patterned paper cut from the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables.


I'll be back again tomorrow to share more Mother's Day card inspiration with you all! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)