Saturday, April 28, 2018

I Look Up To You Mom

Hi everyone! I have one last Mother's Day card to share with you today!


For this card, I used the Rub-A-Dub-Dub ducks along with some of the smaller images from the Toadally Awesome stamp sets. I also used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop die and ink blended it with Forget-Me-Not ink to make it look like water.


The images are all colored with Copic markers and I used a white gel pen to add some detail to the ducks cheeks. I added some grass behind the water and tucked in a few cattails along the edge. The grass is inked blended with Cilantro ink and I used Mermaid ink for the sky. The sentiment is from the Mom + Me stamp set.


I hope that you have enjoyed the Mother's Day cards this week, and I hope it has inspired you to make some cards! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)