Monday, December 7, 2015

Lawnscaping #119 - Tags!

 Hi everyone! I hope that you had a nice weekend! We are busy getting things ready for my daughter's 2nd birthday party this weekend! I can't believe she is two already! :(

Anyways, there is a new Lawnscaping Challenge today! The challenge is to create or use a tag in your project.


I decided to make some cute, mini Christmas tags to decorate my gifts this year!


These tags feature Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Circle Tags," "Hillside Border" dies, "Toboggan Together" stamp and dies, and Freshly Cut Grass ink. I started by die cutting the tags from blue card stock. I die cut the snowy hillside from white card stock and added some clear stickles along the edge. The critters are stamped in black ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils, and the trees are stamped in the Freshly Cut grass ink. The critters and trees were die cut with the coordinating dies and attached to the tags with foam tape. I then finished the tags with some white and silver sparkly ribbon! These are all small tags, but they're so cute with the critters!

I hope that you're able to play along with the challenge this week, because the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson! Definitely a prize worth playing for!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are just so cute! Thanks for stopping by the other day. It's always so nice to hear from you. Life has been great, albeit busy with the holidays approaching. Where does the time go, right? I hope you're well! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)