Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Gift Tags

 Hi everyone! Can you believe that it is already December? I need to plan a birthday party for my daughter and finish the rest of my Christmas gift shopping! December is always such a busy month! :)

I have a project to share with you that is on the Sunny Studio blog this morning! These tags are going to look so cute on Christmas gifts this year!


These tags feature Sunny Studio's "Bundled Up" and "Snow Kissed" stamp sets and dies. I also used Lawn Fawn's "Stitched Circle Tags," "Snowy Backdrops" and a few different colors of Lawn Trimmings. The tags are cut from colored card stock and stamped with the snowy backdrops. The images are all stamped and cut from white card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils. Here is a close up on the penguin to show some of the details that I added with a white gel pen:


I attached the images with foam tape, added white ribbon on the tag, and tied a bow with a coordinating colored twine. I might need to make some more of the tags for my Christmas gifts!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment. Wish you and your family a blessed christmas time and a great new year :), Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)