Thursday, November 26, 2015

Merry and Bright

 Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you're having a great Thanksgiving so far and that you're able to spend the day with family and friends! We are going to travel to Pittsburgh to spend some time with my family that I haven't seen for a while! I can't wait!

Even though it's Thanksgiving, I have a super cute Christmas card to share with you today that features the "Santa's Helpers" die set by Sunny Studio Stamps!

Some of the die sets have extra goodies that are included (bonus!!), so I used those extra dies to create this Christmas card!


I die cut the sentiment from gold glittery paper and black card stock. I attached the black card stock behind the glittery paper to give it a shadow and to help make the sentiment stand out. Here is a close up on the sentiment:


I also cut the holly leaves and berries from some green and red patterned paper, and attached those around the sentiment. I added some enamel dots, some red patterned paper, and a big green ribbon to finish off the card!

Well thanks for stopping by, and I pray that you have a safe, and relaxing Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)