Hello friends! I can't believe that another summer is almost over. My kids have started school already and the weather is starting to feel cooler. Autumn will be here before we know it!
I made a few thank you card sets over the summer and I wanted to share them with you all in case you were looking for some quick and easy thank you card sets. These would be perfect to give to teachers, to send after birthdays, or any occasion that you would want to send a thank you card for! Most of these cards were given to theatre camp directors as a thank you for all of their hard work this summer.
This first card uses the Giant Thank You die from Lawn Fawn. I wanted to make sure the "thank you" was the focus of the card, and that die set is perfect for that! I also used the sentiment "so very much" from the Thanks Thanks Thanks stamp set. The background paper is from the Blissful Blossoms paper collections and I also added a few black jewels around the sentiments.
This next card set uses the Scripty Thanks die cut from black licorice card stock. I love the banner from the Fancy Wavy Banners die. The "for all you do" is also from the Thanks Thanks Thanks stamp set, and the pretty background pattern is from the Quilted Diamond Backdrop die.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope this gives you some inspiration for your next thank you card set! Have a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)