Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Magnetic Picture Frame Craft

Hi friends! I have a fun project to share with you all today that uses a few new products from Lawn Fawn!


These are magnetic acrylic picture frames that fit the small polaroid pictures. My daughter enjoys taking pictures with her polaroid camera, so she gave me a few pictures to use in the frame. She likes to take pictures of our cat, Smokey, so he had to be included in one of the frames.


I traced and glued paper from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles Autumn paper pack to the back acrylic panel. It attached well with liquid glue, but you could also use double sided tape. Then, I stamped, colored, and die cut images from the new Fall Mice stamp set and arranged them on the front acrylic panel. They are also attached with liquid glue.


The sentiments are from the Fall Mice stamp set and are white heat embossed onto black card stock. I attached the sentiments with foam tape to add some extra dimension to the project.


I didn't adhere the photo to the background so that I can be easily switched with a new photo. This is what the project looks like when the top panel is removed.

This was such a fun project to create and these magnetic acrylic frames would be so cute with any image and patterned paper. I hope this has inspired you to give this project a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)