Wednesday, March 20, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Fancy Lattice Backdrop

Hi there! I hope you all had a great week! Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing inspiration for the Fancy Lattice Backdrop die!


This backdrop die is so pretty! I die cut two pieces of cardstock for each card and off set the layers to create a fun background.


For these cards, I used the spring sparkle cardstocks behind the no 2. pencil, pencil eraser, and sage leaf cardstock. These cards are so pretty with the glitter cardstock behind the solid colors. For the sentiment, I used the Scripty Thanks die, Simple Wavy Banners, and the Wavy Sayings stamp set. Here's a close up on the cards:


Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)