Monday, September 18, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Large Wreath

Hi there! I hope that you all had a great weekend! I was able to spend some one-on-one time with my one year old while my three year old spent some time with her grandparents! It was a lot quieter at home this weekend, haha!

The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Large Wreath die and the Knit Picky Paper Collection. For this card, I used the Noble Fir cardstock for the wreath, Raspberry cardstock for the berries, and gold glitter paper that I had in my paper stash. To create this wreath, I arranged five wreath branches around the sentiment, and then arranged five more branches on top and over lapped where the branches met. Then, I added the berries and wreath.


I also used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Square for the white cardstock panel and the sentiment is from the Merry Messages set. I finished the card by adding some stickles to the berries. Here is a close up of the card:


There's a lot more inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog, so check it! And there's more inspiration coming tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)