Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lawn Fawn & Scrapbook Adhesives

 Hi everyone! I hope that you're having a good week so far. It has been so hot here lately! The cooler fall weather better be getting here soon! :)


This week, Lawn Fawn is teaming up with Scrapbook Adhesives - they have lots of great adhesive products! For my card, I used the Christmas Dreams set, along with the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle.


I used the 3D Foam Squares to attach most of the items, as well as the scalloped border. The bow and the small items on the fireplace are attached with the Dodz Mini, and the fireplace was attached with the E-Z Runner Permanent tape runner. I used a blending tool with Doe and Peachy Keen ink to create an ink blended background.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)