Friday, February 17, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up

 Hello again! I hope that your week is going well so far! 

The Lawn Fawn design team is back with more inspiration from the new release! Today we are featuring the Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up die!


This new die is sooo cool! This was my first attempt at a card like this, and the new die makes it so easy! Now I feel like I need to make a pop-up card for everyone's birthday this year. Who wouldn't want to receive a card like this in their mailbox?!


I also used the new Fab Flowers and Bannertastic sets. And the new Perfectly Plaid Rainbox paper is perfect as a colorful card base. Here is a different angle to show you more of the layers in this card:


I really like that you can add as many or as few layers that you want for this type of card. There are so many possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by, and come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I love all the flowers and the banner with the precious babies name on it will be a keepsake for the parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Elise that looks so beautiful and we are under at least 3 feet of snow right now! This made me smile... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)