Sunday, February 19, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Out of This World and Starry Skies

Hi everyone! I hope that your weekend is going well! My parents are in town for the weekend, so we are having a lot of fun hanging out with them!

The Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Out of This World stamp set and Starry Skies die!


For my first card, I created a birthday party with the solar system!


I think those planets look so cute with party hats and smiling faces! I also used the Starry Skies die to cut stars from black card stock, and added them to the background. The purple background paper is from the Watercolor Wishes paper collection.


My second card features the cute astronauts that are included in this set! To make the girl astronaut, I die cut the image from white cardstock, and mirror image stamped on the back of the cutout. Then, I added a small bow to make it look like a girl.


To make the starry background, I spritzed white paint onto a black piece of cardstock. I also added a few stars cut from the Starry Skies die. This card also features the Quinn's ABCs, Everyday Sentiment Banners, and the new Zig Zag Rectangle Stackables.


There are so many other cute projects on the Lawn Fawn blog, so don't forget to check them out! And enter the giveaway on the LF blog, too!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cute boy and girl cards. Love your details. Thank you. Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The starry card is gorgeous, looks like you have sparkles all over it and the birthday party hat card it adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Elise, these are adorable. I especially love the planets wearing the party hats! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are darling. So cute putting birthday hats on the Sun & planets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative with all the party hats on the planets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)