Monday, February 15, 2016

Lawnscaping #124 - Celebration!

 Happy Monday! I hope that you had a good weekend and Valentine's Day! My husband and I are going out to lunch today, assuming that the weather cooperates! We are suppose to get a few inches of snow today - boo!

On a brighter note, there is a new Lawnscaping Challenge this morning! Yay! The challenge is to create a celebration card.


I decided to create a birthday card for this challenge, so here is my card:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Gleeful Gardens," "Milk and Cookies," and "Good Fortune" stamp sets, "Scalloped Rectangles Stackables," "Hillside Border" die, "Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles" die, and Let's Polka Mon Amie patterned paper. The images are all stamped and colored with Prismacolor pencils and attached with foam tape. Some of the images, like the presents, have two layers of foam tape so that they really stand out in the scene. Here is a close up on the card:


This cute scene is definitely going to brighten someones birthday! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you're able to play along with this challenge! The winner will receive a free stamp set from Lawn Fawn (and they have some super cute new stamps available on Thursday!!)


Thanks! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)