Monday, July 20, 2015

Lawnscaping #110 - Color

 Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a nice weekend. It has been so hot and humid the past few days and there was even a tornado warning last night for a nearby town! That was scary and I pray that everyone was okay! It's not very often that there is a tornado in central PA!

On a brighter note, there is a new Lawnscaping Challenge today, and the theme is all about colors!


I always find myself making cards with rainbow colors because those colors are so cheery and fun! Here is the card that I made for this challenge:


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Flirty Frames" stamp and dies, and many thank you stamps including "Critters in the Forest," "Blue Skies," "Home Sweet Home," "Good Fortune," and several of the complimentary thanks stamps from Lawn Fawn orders. I also used a variety of patterned papers from Lawn Fawn for the frames, including "Let's Polka," "Sweater Weather," and "Into the Woods."

To create the card, I first stamped and die cut the frames from the various patterned papers. Then, I used my X-acto knife to cut out the inside of the frames. I arranged the frames on the paper, attached them with some glue, and then stamped the sentiments inside each of the frames. I really like the collage look from those colorful frames!

I hope that you're able to play along with this challenge! The winner from this challenge will win a free stamp set from Lawn Fawn! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog this week, too, because they're sharing some sneak peeks of their new products! :)


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and cheerful card! Such a simple and original design - love it! And tornado warning? Yikes! Stay safe and cool <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)