Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #39

Good evening everyone! I'm taking a break from packing our belongs to post a card that I made this week! This card is for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - one layer! (You should definitely check it out! There are some amazing cards!!)


This was a challenge because I really like to make things pop with foam tape. But, I managed to create a card for this challenge:


This was my first attempt with a masking technique and I think it worked pretty well. I think the fence and grass are so cute! I tried to give the chick and sheep some extra white around the edges to help them stand out a little bit. Everything is colored with colored pencils (which maybe why the colors didn't pop very much in the photo).

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You did great with the masking - this card is fantastic! Love it! Thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! Great one layer scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawncaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another grat card for the lawnscaping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply sweet, love this...!! Thank you for playing at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)