Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Congrats Agains!

Hi everyone! There is so much going on over here! My husband is busy getting things ready for a new job and we're trying to find a new place to live - we're even contemplating buying a house! Crazy! We're so excited for this new opportunity and we're excited to see how God will use us in the next few years!

Even though things are hectic right now, I had to make sure that I entered a card into this week's Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge was to create a card inspired by this photo:


I really liked the yellow dresses in the pictures, and summer is the season of weddings, so I used my somewhat new stamp set to create this:


A close up to show the sparkles!

The background has yellow hearts all over it (so cute for a wedding card!). I cut out the dress, paper pieced a yellow sash onto it, and glued chunky glitter to the skirt of the dress. Then I cut out some hearts and music notes for around the dress and stamped "congrats!" at the bottom! 

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. the chunky glitter on this dress is the perfect embellishment :) such a pretty card! thank you for playing along with lawnscaping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning dress! I wish it were real and hanging in my closet, lol. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very lovely card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)