Tuesday, June 13, 2023

May 2023 Lawn Fawn Release

Hi everyone! I hope that your summer is off to a good start. I'm excited to share some of the new products that are available at Lawn Fawn

This first card uses the Just Plane Awesome set. Aren't those mice so cute?! I wanted to make the card quick and easy, so I paper pieced the mice on Stripes 'n Sprinkles patterned paper. The puffy clouds are from the Yay, Kites! stamp set, and I finished the card by adding a few clear sequins around the images.


My next card features more paper airplanes, but just the airplanes without the mice from the Just Plane Awesome and Just Plane Awesome Sentiment Trails. I used the cloud stencil with Merman ink for the background and added a white frame around the edge. The sentiment is from the More Magic Messages set and is white heat embossed onto Mermaid cardstock. And, of course, I had to add a few more sequins to the background again.
 

This next card features the cutest bees from the Hive Five stamp set. The background was made with the Honeycomb Backdrop die and the sentiment is the Scripty Sweet die cut with black glitter cardstock.



This card turned out so fun and is perfect to send to friends in the summer! I started with a piece of yellow cardstock and ink blended the rays with the Sunray Background Stencil. Then, I cut the Giant Hello Sunshine sentiment from blue cardstock and cut the letters from different colors of patterned paper to give it a rainbow look. I attached the sentiment with foam tape and added a few clear sequins to the background.


My last card uses the new Fireworks Hot Foil Plate and coordinating die cuts! I used rainbow foil to make five different fireworks and I attached them to a piece of blue patterned paper. I used the Scripty Congrats die and cut it from Rose Gold cardstock. I attached the sentiment with foam tape and added clear sequins around the background.


I hope you've enjoyed the inspiration and I can't wait to see what you create! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)