Saturday, December 11, 2021

Lawn Fawn Valentine's Release

Hi everyone! I didn't get a chance to share cards during inspiration week, but I wanted to share the cards that I made for the new Lawn Fawn release. 


This first card uses the Giant XOXO die cut from shimmer cardstock. It also features the Quilted Hearts Backdrop die for the background - it's so pretty in the sparkle cardstock!


My second card uses the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils to create a background with, well, a lot of hearts! I like that there are two stencils so you could have a few hearts or a lot!


I used yellow ink for the first layer and gold stencil paste for the second layer. The stencil paste adds a fun texture to the background.


Next, I have a card that features the RAWR Flip-Flop set. It goes perfectly with the original RAWR set and it's perfect for Valentine's Day cards.


I used the A Birdie Told Me speech bubbles to make the dinosaurs look like they're talking to each other. Those speech bubbles are so fun to add with the critters!


My next two cards feature the adorable skunks from the Scent with Love and Scent with Love Add-On sets. How cute are they?!


I also used the new Mini Slimline dies. If you haven't created a mini slimline die yet, then you need to try it! Sometimes the slimline cards are too big for me to work with, but the minis are the perfect size!


This card also uses the Scent with Love skunks, but I used the smaller images from the set to create a patterned background. The images are stamped in Ballet Slipper ink onto Ballet Slipper cardstock. It turned out so pretty!


How cute are those hugging skunks?!


Next, I used the Valentine Hearts Border to create a fun, rainbow heart card! I used a light and dark color for each row of hearts and attached them to the card at an angle. 


I also stamped the sentiment into a Bannertastic banner and added a few clear sequins.


The last card that I have to share today, uses the Simply Celebrate Hearts set that was free with qualifying purchases from the Lawn Fawn store. 
 

I stamped the row of hearts and colored them in rainbow order. I also added a white heat embossed sentiment onto black cardstock and attached it with foam tape.


I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration! There are so many cute, new products at the Lawn Fawn store and I can't wait to see what everyone creates with it! Have a great weekend friends! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)