Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas with Mighty Hands

Merry Christmas! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! We're enjoying a few other fun activities before Christmas this week, like watching a movie and enjoying hot chocolate and cookies. Do you have a favorite Christmas movie that you watch every year?

I have another Christmas card to share that features some products from Mighty Hands!


I used the Classic Sentiments set to create a bold sentiment in the middle of a white cardstock panel cut from the Outside In Stitched Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn. I used the Love Came Down set to stamp the garland below the sentiment and colored it with Copic markers.

Then, I used the bells from the Joy Words and the hearts from the Faith Hope Love stamp sets to stamp the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and fussy cut the images. I arranged the images around the sentiment and attached them with foam tape or glue.

Once the panel was finished, I attached it to a piece of red patterned paper and adhered it to a white card base. Here's a closer look at the card:

Those smiling bells are just so cute!

Thanks so much for visiting today. Make sure to check out the Mighty Hands store for tons of adorable sets. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)