Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hello Playful Puppies with Pretty Pink Posh


Hello friends! I hope that you all had a great weekend! We enjoyed some beautiful weather, time with our church family, and finishing some random projects at home.

I'm sharing a card today that features the Playful Puppies stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh.


I started by stamping the images onto white cardstock and coloring them with Copic markers. I die cut the sentiment from black cardstock with the Hello Friend Words die from Hello Bluebird. Once my sentiment and images were cut out, I started creating the background by cutting a white panel and ink blending a simple scene with blue and green inks. I attached the panel to a white card stock, added the puppy and images with foam tape, and used liquid glue to attached the sentiment. I finished the card by stamping a few pink hearts above the puppy. Here's another look at the card:


That little puppy is so adorable! I hope you like the card and thanks for visiting today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)