Saturday, June 15, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Reveal Wheel Friends and Family Sentiments

Hi everyone! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Reveal Wheel Friends and Family Sentiments.


The sentiment set works great with the reveal wheel, but it can also be used on its own! For my cards today, I paired the friends and family sentiment set with the Say What? Pets.


For the background, I used Spiffy Speckles patterned paper die cut with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. I also die cut Mermaid and Guava cardstock with the Scripty Friends die and carefully cut off the "s" so that it worked with the sentiment.


I also added a cat from the Meow You Doin' set for the pink card, and a dog from the Happy Howloween stamp set for the blue card. That cat and dog work great with the critters from the Say What? Pets set!


Thanks for visiting today and stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration! Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards! Your fur babies are adorable! i have a friend who would love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)