Tuesday, February 19, 2019

LF Inspiration Week: Mini Easter Eggs


Good morning! I'm back again to share a fun, colorful card for Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!


This card features the new Mini Easter Eggs die. These are so cute and I really like the different designs on the eggs. To create this card, I die cut a whole bunch of eggs from the Spiffy Speckles patterned paper collection. I used the solid egg die to cut the patterned paper that is behind each of the eggs. After I created all of the eggs, I arranged them onto a white card base and attached the eggs with liquid glue. I used the sentiment from the Eggstra Amazing Easter stamp set and white heat embossed it onto black cardstock. Then, I cut out the sentiment and attached it to the card with foam tape. Here's a close up on the background:


I hope you like the card! Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back again tomorrow with more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)