Sunday, May 13, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Critter Concert

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues with a look at the new Critter Concert set!


Guys, this set is so cute! The critters are playing different instruments which include a trumpet, French horn, flute, and violin. And the bird can either be the conductor, or play the cymbals or triangle! The critters are all so cute, but that bear is my favorite!


All of the images are colored with Copic markers and attached with foam tape. The birthday hats are from the Wild For You stamp set. I stamped the sentiment to make it look like it was coming from the trumpet and I added a few music notes around the critters. I also used the new Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames to frame the scene. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Check out more ways to use this set on the Lawn Fawn blog! Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)