Sunday, March 18, 2018

LF Inspiration Week: Happy Village

Hi there! Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is sharing projects that feature the Happy Village stamp set!


For my first card, I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables dies to highlight a little home scene. The top portion of the scene is ink blended with Mermiad ink, and the bottom is inked with Cilantro ink.


The images are all stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I also stamped and die cut the sentiment from the Big Scripty Words set and glued it to the bottom part of the scene. I stamped the rest of the sentiment below the scene, and attached the scalloped circle with foam tape. The patterned paper that I used for the background is from the Perfectly Plaid Spring paper collection.


I also have another card to share with you that features the Happy Village stamp set. I shared this card a few months ago, and you can find the details on how to create it by clicking here.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the little scene in the scalloped circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are excellent idea's, in love with the bright lemon plaid card, so happy and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty card! Love the lemon plaid background. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like both of these cards. They all tell a story and i like that with my art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards. I was so surprised to see you are from Bellefonte, PA. My maternal grandmother and grandfather lived in Bellefonte (they are both deceased). They lived on Locust Street and had a beautiful home. I went back a few years ago to see their old homestead and it was in a shambles in a bad part of town... so not like I remembered it. Love your creations and love Lawn Fawn. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
    Claudine - Williamsport, PA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)