Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Fawny Holiday Week

Hi there! I hope that you're having a good week so far! I have a fun Christmas card to share with you for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week!


I created a fun Magic Color Slider card that features Trim The Tree, Bannertastic, and Cheery Christmas stamp sets. The images are all colored with Copic markers, and I used patterned paper from the Perfectly Plaid Christmas collection for the background. 


When you pull on the slider, it reveals a colorful, decorated Christmas tree! It's hard to tell from the pictures, but there are gold stars stamped on the tree along with the red garland.


There are a lot of other cute Christmas cards on the Lawn Fawn blog this week, so don't forget to stop by and check them out!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)