Friday, March 17, 2017

LF Inspiration Week: Happy Happy Happy

Hi everyone! Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a look at the Happy Happy Happy set!


There are so many different sentiments that you can create with this set, but my favorite is to make birthday cards (everyone needs a birthday card!).


I added different birthday elements from Hats Off to You, Year Four, and Year Two sets. I finished the card by adding stickles to the hats, balloons, and presents, glued on sequins, and added a panel in the back cut from the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper.


Thanks for stopping by and come back again tomorrow for some more inspiration! I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday "party" card! Awesome job! The sequins really set the card off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)