Saturday, September 17, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Snow Cool

Good morning! Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues, and today we are sharing projects that feature the Snow Cool stamp set and die!


I used the Stitched Circle Tags and Hillside Border dies to create a tag trio!


Those penguins are the cutest! And I really like how many different sentiments you can make with this set! Here is a close up on the tags:


I added stickles to the hats and snowcone, and also stamped the falling snow backdrop in Yeti Ink (it's kind of hard to see in the picture).

Thanks for stopping by and check back tomorrow for some more Lawn Fawn inspiration! :)

3 comments:

  1. Elise, if there are two things I love, its penguins and tags! You have got my vote on this! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, if there are two things I love, its penguins and tags! You have got my vote on this! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)