Monday, July 18, 2016

Sweet Donut Birthday

*If you are looking for my Lawnscaping Challenge post, keep scrolling down or click here. :)

Hello again! I'm back to share a card with you that is featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today! 


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Donut Worry," "Year Two" (for the party hats), "Sweet Christmas," "Big Scripty Words" die, Yeti Ink, Black Licorice cardstock, and Cloudy Lawn Trimmings. I started by stamping the donuts and hats onto white cardstock, coloring them with Copic markers, and adding clear stickles. The donuts are all attached with foam tape. I then stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock and cut it out with scissors (don't look too close - I can't cut in a straight line!). I also die cut the "birthday" from black cardstock and attached it with foam tape. I finished the card with some twine and bow. Here is a close up on the card:


The faces that are included in the "Donut Worry" set are my favorites - haha! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)