Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Home is where your honey is...

Good morning everyone! I hope that you are having a good week so far! I am so excited to be sharing this card with you that is being featured on the Lawn Fawn Blog today!


This card features a ton of different Lawn Fawn products including "Bugs and Kisses," "Riley's ABCs," "Stitched Scalloped Border Die," "Large Stitched Circle Dies," Lawn Trimmings (from the vivid triple pack) and patterned paper from the Let's Polka petite paper pack. The bees and hearts are stamped, colored with Prismacolor pencils, and die cut. After adhering the patterned paper and the circle showcasing the sentiment, I stamped the bee trail over top of the papers. For the bee trail at the top of the card, I only inked the last part of the trail in the stamp set.

I really like how this card came out and I think I'll give it to my husband for Valentine's Day! :) Thanks so much for stopping by and thank you Kelly for featuring this card! I hope that you all have a good day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being featured on the LF blog, so exciting :)! Your card is absolutely adorable! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)