Saturday, October 4, 2014

Etsy Shop Saturday!

Happy Saturday! Can you believe that it is already October?! Where did the summer go? I am excited though because the leaves are already starting to change colors and they look so pretty! Fall is my favorite season! 

I have a few cards to share with you from the Whimsipost Etsy Shop today! If you follow my blog, you may remember this card that I made a while ago:


I liked this card so much that I decided to make a boy version of the card, too! Here it is:


Both of these cards are now available in the etsy shop! I think these are both so cute and they are the perfect card to include at a baby shower or to welcome a new baby home from the hospital. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other items in the Whimsipost Etsy Shop! Have a nice weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)