Friday, July 11, 2014

Feel Better Soon!

Hi everyone! I hope that you're enjoying your summer so far! Since my husband is a teacher, he has been able to spend a lot of time with me and the little one. We've been having so much fun hanging out together everyday! :)

I have a quick card to share with you today. I made this card awhile ago for my grandma because she wasn't feel well. Thankfully, she is feeling much better now!


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Get Well Soon" and "Chit Chat," as well as their coordinating dies. It is so nice to have dies to accompany the stamps - that makes it so easy!! The images are colored with Prismacolor pencils and attached with foam tape. I also tied some "Cloudy" Lawn Trimmings around the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a nice weekend! Our town is having a huge Arts Festival this weekend so we will spend some time looking at all of the crazy arts that they have for sale! There are always so many neat items!

1 comment:

  1. Elise! I really need to pop in here more often...this is so darn clever!!! Looks like a great way for me to brush up on my coloring skills too!!! YOU are brilliant. LOVE your stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)