Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love is in the Air

Happy weekend, everyone! Whew, it's finally here! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? We will be having dinner with some friends and also working on our bathroom remodel! We are hoping to have the tile floor installed this weekend! Yay! Other than that, just relaxing!

I have another Valentine's Day card to share with you! This is the card that I will be giving my husband this year. :)


This card features Lawn Fawn's "Cole's ABCs" die, "Milo's ABCs" stamp set, and "Blue Skies" stamp and die. The "love" letters, hot air balloons, and banners are all attached with foam tape, so there is a lot of dimension on this card! I really like it! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a good weekend! I can't wait to watch some of the Olympics! :)

3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, and perfect for your hubby! Don't you love those Milo's ABC's?!! They're so fun! Hope you have a good weekend and all tiling gets done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love the mixing of the cole's with the milo's abcs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this- it's so fun! I would have never thought of it. Where on earth do you get all of your cute ideas? You must have a very creative mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)