Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter everyone! I have another Easter card to share with you today!


This card features a different bunny from Lawn Fawn's "Happy Easter" stamp set as well as some narrator stickers from the Pink Lemonade collection. Before I adhered the bunny and stickers, I misted the background with some Mister Huey's white ink. Misting is so much fun to add to cards!!

I hope that everyone has a good a Happy Easter today! As much fun as it is to find Easter eggs and to get chocolate bunnies, don't forget the real reason for Easter - Jesus' resurrection! He is risen! He is risen indeed!

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Happy Easter, Elise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog title says it all. Simple, cute, memorable. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, cute as a bunny! Literally! Love everything (what's new?!) - the perfect little hearts, misted background, sweet bunny. So sweet! Hope you had a good Easter! And thank you too for your sweet comments on my blog - they always make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)