Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just Saying Hello!

Good evening everyone! Surprise, I have a card to share with you! I've had this made for a while, but I have been so busy with our vacation Bible school that I haven't had a moment to post the card! Thankfully, I was able to find some time this evening. 


I paper pieced the clouds and airplane from Lawn Fawn's "Bon Voyage" stamp set. I added some blue around the edges and also added a little bit of glitter! The sentiment is from Hero Art's "Everyday Sayings" set.

I am entering this card into this week's Lawnscaping Challenge - a splash of color! Check it out!


I am also entering this card into the CASE Study Challenge #96. There are some great cards that are entered into that challenge, so check it out, too!

Well, thanks for looking! Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Totally cute, love everything about this card! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! The sparkle adds a nice touch. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I start. I love your pieced clouds, but especially love the blue outline and the touch of glitter! What a great look! Same with the airplane! Fantastic!!!!!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring! I love how it pops from the white background! What a great CASE!!!! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!! Thanks for playing with our color splash challenge at Lawnscaping :) xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)