Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Friend Card!

Hi everyone! I hope that everyone's week is going well so far. I had today off, so my week hasn't been too bad yet. We'll see what happens at work tomorrow though!

Anyways, here is a card that I made this week! I made this card for two difference challenges. The first is for this week's CASE Study Challenge, which was to make a card in your signature style. My style is definitely clean and simple with a dash of fun and cute on the side! I also made this card for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge, which was to use stickers in your card. Everything (except the ribbon) is a sticker. So here's the card:



Well, I hope that you enjoy it! Have a wonderful rest of the week! I'm looking forward to this long weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and what a wonderful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Elise! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)