Tuesday, August 23, 2011

CASE Study Challenge #53

Well, hello again! I was doing so well for a while with my postings, but I let last week slip by. But that's ok. I'll get better.

Anyways, here is a card that I made for this weeks CASE Study Challenge. The challenge was to make a card inspired by one of the designers. So, here is my card!



It's hard to see in the picture, but I added some stamped flowers to the blue card stock, just to make it more interesting.

Well, that's all for today! I now have to go to work (boo), but after work is the Altoona Curve two-for-one, double header night, which will be tons of fun! :) Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, sweet flower! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Love that flower :) Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! They brighten my day! :)